Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog about: Lazy Sunday baking too much AGAIN!

Here is some eye candy.  I guess I am getting into the Valentines Day spirit, although we never reeeeally celebrate it. Other than to eat some good food.  Our anniversary (of the first time we met) is February 17, so anything we do, we do to celebrate that, more or less. One year we got tattoos. Anyway, Wyatt and I made some sugar cookies, and then when he was napping I made some cupcakes. The internet is full of recipes for vegan cupcakes (including my blog, theres a couple way back. Not the one I used today but vegan cupcakes are really easy), so I wont include the recipe. Eat your hearts out!
Apparently you CAN make cookie cutters out of aluminum cans.
Made a special one for Wyatt with the last bit of dough.

The pink icing is a little brighter than the camera could capture. It is super pink.

Big pile o'cookies.

Fancy heart shaped vanilla icing! The big one in the middle is a cupcake for two;)




Stack 'em up!

Wyatt making funny faces. He's not that funny yet. At least not with the faces.

I stayed up late painting this cartoon based on a photo of my littlest sister...

The mess remained this morning. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment