Sunday, April 7, 2013

MadFauxCheese

Did you miss me? 
I have been busy! 
I recently got my hands on a copy of the recipe book Artisan Vegan Cheese by Miyoko Schinner and have been elbow deep in vegan cheese.

That makes it sound a lot more intensive than it is. Granted, it is a bit of a process, requiring some organization and some patience, but beyond that it is fairly simple.

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. We very rarely eat out, and I am home in the day with the boys, so I am lucky enough to have time to bake, cook and prepare meals. These cheese recipes have been very fun, like science experiments that you can eat after. Everyone that I have brought samples to has been impressed. Especially my husband, whose eyes light up every time we sit down to enjoy a new batch.

So, I have decided that it would be a good idea to start a little home business for myself. I am in the midst of sorting through all the details, but I already have a few interested clients!
I have applied to take part in a craft fair in June, so I have made a Facebook page and a twitter handle with my product name: MadFauxCheese (credit for the clever title goes to my friend Alice).
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MadFauxCheese
https://twitter.com/madfauxcheese

Please stop by and take a look at what I am up to! I have lots of photos, and will keep updating those as I make more and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment