Sunday, April 1, 2012

Completed two more Instagram challenges, yes!

Ok so I haven't been blogging much this month but I have been keeping up with (more or less) two Instagram challenges. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Instagram, it is a iPhone app that you use to upload photos to a stream, and you can follow people and people can follow you. For us visual people it is quite interesting! I would love to spend more time reading (and writing) blogs but honestly it is just hard to find the time. These challenges keep me on a bit of a schedule so I keep working and don't get caught in time warps...
So, here are my completed projects!

1 comment:

  1. Discover who unfollowed you on Instagram and who is not following you back, track new followers, find mutual friends, view fans and more with InsTrack Followers on Instagram. how to get instagram followers

    ReplyDelete